Would you like to be a part of Arkonik – The world’s leading custom Land Rover Defender restoration specialists? Arkonik has been established for over 12 years with production facilities in the UK and sales internationally, predominantly within the USA.
Due to Land Rover parts becoming obsolete, Arkonik has a requirement for an Assistant Supply Chain Manager to join the team. The role is to support the existing Supply Chain Manager in maintaining and improving Arkonik’s established supply chain. On offer is a permanent role that pays a competitive salary, pension scheme and 28 days holiday.
The responsibilities of this roles will be to assist the Supply Chain Manager with their day to day activities, which include;
- Forward order book planning
- Obsolescence management of bought in parts
- Building relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Data gathering and recording
- Research and development of new and existing parts
- Has a willingness to learn and develop
- Is able to work as part of a team
- Has experience in a similar role
- Is reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Possess an understanding of the automotive industry
- Has their own transport essential due to the rural location of our workshop
Closing date for applications is 30 November 2019