Would you like to be a part of Arkonik - The world’s leading custom Land Rover Defender specialists? Arkonik has been established for over 13 years with production facilities in the UK and with Sales internationally, predominantly within the USA. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assembly Mechanic to join Arkonik HQ. This is a role where you will be involved in the fitment of engines, gearboxes, brake systems and exhausts and offers you the opportunity to grow and progress within the company. On offer is a permanent role with a competitive pay rate, pension & 28 days holiday.
- Fitment of engines, gearboxes, brake systems and exhausts
- Building up rolling chassis
- Ensure the correct equipment is being used
- Eager to progress within role and take on more responsibility
- Other ad hoc jobs as requested
- Complete tasks by deadlines set – using the company production planner as a guide
- Wear correct PPE at all times and abide by the Company Health and Safety Policy
- Previous automotive experience is essential
- Knowledge of Land Rover Defenders would be useful but not essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- High attention to detail required
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Own transport essential due to rural location
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, Arkonik has some very competitive benefits. You’ll not only be rewarded with a competitive salary but you will receive 28 days holiday and the opportunity to join our company pension scheme. Alongside the financials, you’ll get to work in a collaborative workspace in a rural setting. Work with some genuinely talented minds and be part of the continued development and expansion of our global company. Excellent training and progression opportunities are available for the right applicant.
To apply for this exciting role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 05 November 2021