Would you like to be a part of the Arkonik team - The world’s leading custom Land Rover Defender specialists? Arkonik has been established for over 13 years with facilities in the UK and N.America with sales internationally. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Shipping & Logistics Administrator to join Arkonik HQ.
This is a highly varied role, where you will be supporting the Shipping & Logistics Team in a variety of different roles as and when required.
Applicants must be flexible and adaptable in order to help where necessary, have exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written, and high organizational capabilities. Determination and ambition are desired qualities and a can-do attitude is a must.
Shipping & Logistics
- Liaise between production, sales and dispatch teams
- Ensure correct paperwork is sent to shipping and customs agents
- Communicate effectively the shipping process to each customer
- Ensure customers are kept updated throughout this process
- Liaise with all third-party companies to ensure safe and timely arrival of our unique high-end vehicles.
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Develop and innovate current processes for continual improvement of customer service
- Attend regular meetings to discuss current situations with the wider team
- Build and maintain relations with a variety of third-party companies, shipping agents to transport companies
- Provide immediate support for incoming queries
- Input and manage data using Capsule CRM and Excel spreadsheets
- Administrative assistance for the Client Experience Director.
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- High attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Reliable, punctual, professional, highly driven and motivated
- Own transport essential due to rural location
- Ability to travel overseas if necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft® and Google® Packages.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, Arkonik has some very attractive benefits. You’ll not only be rewarded with a competitive salary but you will receive 28 days holiday and the opportunity to join our company pension scheme. Alongside the financials, you’ll get to work in a collaborative workspace, on a truly unique and amazing product, within a rural setting, work with some genuinely talented minds and be part of the continued development and expansion of our global company. Excellent training and progression opportunities are available for the right applicant.
To apply for this exciting role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 31 March 2021