Would you like to be a part of the Arkonik team - The world’s leading custom Land Rover Defender specialists?
Arkonik has been established for over 12 years with facilities in the UK and the USA with Sales internationally. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Services team member to join Arkonik HQ.
This is a highly varied role, where you will be supporting the Client Services Team in a variety of different roles as and when required. You will be expected to assist in Customer Care, Warranty & Servicing, Shipping & Logistics and general administration.
Applicants must be flexible and adaptable in order to help where necessary, have exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written and high organisational capabilities. Determination and ambition are desired qualities and a can do attitude is a must.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the first point of contact for the customer, providing the highest level of customer service
- Monitor and deliver consistent and supportive customer service experience to all clients
- Reach out to clients post-delivery to maintain a positive relationship throughout their ownership
- Input and manage data using Capsule CRM and Excel spreadsheets
WARRANTY & SERVICING
- Provide immediate support for incoming queries
- Generate action plans for the resolution of any support queries
- Communicate action plans to clients
- Maintain our healthy and transparent relationship with the clients whilst any issues are resolved
- Collect invoices from third parties for any warranty works completed and organise payment
- Order any parts required for works and send them to the relevant parties
- Arrange support phone calls between clients and the technical team
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- Liaise between production, sales and dispatch teams
- Ensure correct paperwork is sent to shipping and customs agents
- Communicate effectively the shipping process to each customer
- Ensure customers are kept updated throughout this process
- Liaise with all third-party companies to ensure safe and timely arrival of our unique high-end vehicles
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Develop and innovate current processes for continual improvement of customer service
- Attend regular meetings to discuss current situations with the wider team
- Build and maintain relations with a variety of third-party companies, from garages and services stations to transport companies.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- High attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Reliable, punctual, professional, highly driven and motivated
- Own transport essential due to rural location
- Ability to travel overseas if necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Packages
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
In return, Arkonik has some very competitive benefits. You’ll not only be rewarded with a competitive salary but you will receive 28 days holiday and the opportunity to join our company pension scheme. Alongside the financials, you’ll get to work in a collaborative workspace, on a truly unique and amazing product, within a rural setting, work with some genuinely talented minds and be part of the continued development and expansion of our global company. Excellent training and progression opportunities are available for the right applicant.
Closing date for applications is 31 March 2020