Would you like to be a part of Arkonik - The world’s leading custom Land Rover Defender specialists? Arkonik has been established for well over a decade with production facilities in the UK and North America. An opportunity has arisen for a time served Auto Electrician to join Arkonik HQ. directly support the Department Manager in all aspects of the department’s requirements. On offer is a permanent role that pays a competitive salary, pension and 28 days holiday.
- To install electrical items in high specification vehicles
- To build custom wiring looms
- To diagnose electrical faults and overcome challenges
- Other ad hoc jobs as requested
- Complete tasks by deadlines set.
- Previous management/supervisory experience essential
- Automotive experience essential
- Knowledge of Land Rovers useful but not essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organised
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- High attention to detail required
- Computer literate
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Own transport essential due to rural location.
Education & Qualifications
- GCSE Grade C+ in English and Maths.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary, pension scheme and you’ll be working with an exceptional company and proposition.
To apply for this exciting role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 30 June 2021