- Demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of complete engine rebuilds to the highest quality
- Tailoring bespoke engines explicitly to each individual client requirements
- Projects entail stripping, measuring and assembling engines and their work often involves performance improvements/enhancement modification
- Other ad-hoc jobs as requested
- Complete tasks by deadlines set.
- Possess the requisite measuring skills, attention to detail and experience in the use of engine measuring equipment
- Previous automotive experience essential
- Knowledge of Land Rovers useful but not essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Own transport essential due to rural location.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, Arkonik has some very competitive benefits. You’ll not only be rewarded with a competitive salary but you will receive 28 days holiday and the opportunity to join our company pension scheme. Alongside the financials, you’ll get to work in a collaborative workspace in a rural setting. Work with some genuinely talented minds and be part of the continued development and expansion of our global company. Excellent training and progression opportunities are available for the right applicant.
To apply for this exciting role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 30 June 2021