- Report accurately to our Customer Care Team in the US and the UK to enable a cohesive package of care for each customer
- Explain the operational controls of clients vehicles
- Provide care and maintenance advice
- Report on all client interaction along with detailed accounting of field work
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Program
- Ability to travel as required and with short notice.
- Provide vital customer support to our growing client base
- Liaise with the Customer Care team in the UK to manage your weekly/monthly schedules
- Organize, book and record travel expenses using general IT and admin skills
- Create consistent, reliable and detailed reports from each handover
- Ability to be a Brand Ambassador
- Valid driver’s license
- A reasonable amount of technical knowledge in the automotive industry (knowledge of Land Rovers would be preferred)
- Previous experience working autonomously
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- High level of attention
- Reliable, punctual, and highly motivated.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary, 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and all travel expenses. Alongside this, you’ll get to work on a truly unique and amazing product, work with some genuinely talented minds, and be part of the continued development and expansion of our global company. Training is provided and progression opportunities are available for the right applicant.
To apply for this exciting role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 28 February 2023