Would you like to be a part of the Arkonik team - The world’s leading custom Land Rover Defender specialists? Arkonik has been established since 2007 with facilities in the UK and N.America with global sales internationally. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Apprentice to work alongside our Site Manager at Arkonik HQ. On offer is a permanent role that comes with a competitive salary, company pension and 28 days holiday.
- Assist with waste, recycling and general maintenance
- Take an active role in our Health & Safety procedures once fully trained
- Trouble shoot, with supervision, any issues that may arise including plumbing, drainage, carpentry, minor electrical works
- Manage Bureau Veritas tests & compliance inspections on all lifting gear, compressors etc
- Assist daily in the cleaning of the site including green works
- Check company vehicles under supervision, to ensure they are roadworthy to include; oil, fuel, screen wash, servicing etc.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested.
- A practical mind
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, Arkonik has some very attractive benefits. You’ll not only be rewarded with a competitive salary but you will receive 28 days’ holiday and the opportunity to join our company pension scheme. Alongside the financials, you’ll get to work in a collaborative workspace, on a truly unique and amazing product, within a rural setting, work with some genuinely talented minds and be part of the continued development and expansion of our global company.
To apply for this exciting role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 31 October 2022