We’re looking for a strategic thinking Marketing Executive with strong expertise and experience in PR. Working closely with the Creative Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the overall marketing and PR strategy.
As well as PR credentials, within this role you will cover all areas of traditional marketing (on and offline), to help drive future brand growth across multiple global territories but with a focus on North America and the UK.
The role is an excellent chance to build a career within a fast paced, global brand with an unrivalled reputation. On offer is a competitive salary, pension and 28 days holiday.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Your main area of responsibility will be to grow the brand presence through editorial gained via your existing PR connections and to grow and expand Arkonik’s relationships with journalists in the auto and luxury lifestyle industries plus other appropriate genres.
- You will be required to create exciting and engaging content for our regular digital newsletters including planning, copywriting and scheduling via Mailchimp.
- Overseeing our Google Ads account which is managed externally.
- Keeping our classified ads up to date.
- Researching and suggesting avenues for advertising within the allocated budget.
- Assisting with social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter when required.
- Contributing ideas to grow engagement rates and impressions across our social channels.
- Monitoring marketing performance using various tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, Mailchimp, Moz, Facebook Ads Manager, Insights and our in house lead score tracker.
- Carryout regular Market / Competitor analysis and research.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports which collate campaign reports, statistics and other key information
You will be confident, proactive, adaptable and ready to take on the challenges of a highly competitive and successful luxury brand.
- Degree level or equivalent
- Digital marketing experience
- Thorough working knowledge of Mailchimp
- A strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- A proven background in luxury, automotive or other high-net consumer facing business
- Creative copywriting and presentation skills
- Commercial experience of the US marketplace is advantageous
- Experience of developing and delivering successful marketing campaigns (on and offline)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative software would be preferred but not essential
- Ambition to succeed and highly motivated
- Self-starter with a professional and mature working attitude
- Excellent command of the English language and attention to detail
- Multi-tasker, able to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Own transport is essential (UK driving licence)
- Confident dealing with internal and external stakeholders at various levels within the company
- Energy and drive – ability to self motivate to see projects through to completion
If you want to work with like-minded individuals who are committed to delivering their work to the highest standard and exceeding expectations at every step then please apply.
Closing date for applications is 30 June 2020