We’re looking for a strategic thinking Marketing Executive with strong expertise and experience in PR. Working closely with the Creative Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the overall marketing and PR strategy.
As well as PR credentials, within this role you will cover all areas of traditional marketing (on and offline), to help drive future brand growth across multiple global territories but with a focus on North America and the UK.
The role is an excellent chance to build a career within a fast paced, global brand with an unrivalled reputation. On offer is a competitive salary, pension and 28 days holiday.
- Your main area of responsibility will be to grow the brand presence through editorial gained via your existing PR connections and to grow and expand Arkonik’s relationships with journalists in the auto and luxury lifestyle industries plus other appropriate genres
- You will be required to create exciting and engaging content for our regular digital newsletters including planning, copywriting and scheduling via Mailchimp
- Overseeing our Google Ads account which is managed externally
- Keeping our classified ads up to date
- Researching and suggesting avenues for advertising within the allocated budget
- Assisting with social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter when required
- Contributing ideas to grow engagement rates and impressions across our social channels
- Monitoring marketing performance using various tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, Mailchimp, Moz, Facebook Ads Manager, Insights and our in-house lead score tracker
- Carry out regular Market / Competitor analysis and research
- Producing weekly and monthly reports which collate campaign reports, statistics and other key information.
- Degree level or equivalent in Marketing
- Digital marketing experience
- Thorough working knowledge of Mailchimp
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- A proven background in luxury, automotive or other high-net consumer-facing business
- Creative copywriting and presentation skills
- Commercial experience in the US marketplace is advantageous
- Experience in developing and delivering successful marketing campaigns (on and offline)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative software would be preferred but not essential
- Ambition to succeed and highly motivated
- Self-starter with a professional and mature working attitude
- Excellent command of the English language and attention to detail
- Multi-tasker, able to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Own transport is essential (UK driving licence)
- Confident in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at various levels within the company
- Energy and driveability to self motivate to see projects through to completion.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary, pension scheme plus you’ll be working with an exceptional company and proposition.
To apply for this exciting role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 31 July 2022