Working closely with the Creative Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the overall marketing & PR strategy. This will cover all areas of traditional marketing (on and offline), to help drive future brand growth across multiple global territories but with a focus on North America. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career within a fast-paced, global brand with an unrivalled reputation.
- Define and execute company-wide marketing strategies
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Manage all digital platforms including website and social media
- Create exciting and engaging copy
- Generate and cultivate new PR opportunities
- Carry out regular Market / Competitor analysis and research
- Manage and curate content for our email marketing system (MailChimp)
- Collate and analyse campaign reports, statistics and other key information
- Oversee daily admin tasks.
- Confident, proactive, adaptable and ready to take on the challenges of a highly competitive and successful luxury brand
- 5 years + digital marketing experience
- Multi-tasker, able to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Creative copywriter
- Thorough knowledge of website CMS
- Strong verbal, written and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative software
- Proficient in Microsoft & Google applications
- A proven background in luxury, automotive or other high-net consumer-facing business
- Experienced using Mailchimp
- Experienced in planning and running corporate events
- Self-starter with a professional and mature working attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident dealing with internal and external stakeholders at various levels within the company
- Energy and driveability to self motivate to see projects through to completion
- Experience of the N.American market
- Own transport is essential (UK driving licence)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary, overseas travel plus you’ll be working with an exceptional company and proposition.
To apply for this exciting role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 01 July 2021