Would you like to be a part of Arkonik - The world’s leading custom Land Rover Defender specialists? An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Metalwork and Fabrication Technician to join our team at our HQ in Mells.
- Aluminium work - building rear tubs and other in-house fabrication
- Axle and differential rebuilding
- Shot blasting
- Dismantle our donor Land Rover Defender and store accordingly
- Maintain equipment to ensure full Health & Safety compliance
- Analyse failures and make recommendations to prevent failure in the future
- Complete tasks by deadlines set as outlined by our production planner.
- Automotive experience preferred
- Knowledge of Land Rovers is useful but not essential
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable, punctual, and highly motivated
- High attention to detail required
- Eager to progress within the role and take on more responsibility
- Own transport is essential due to our rural location.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, Arkonik has some very competitive benefits. You’ll not only be rewarded with a competitive salary but you will receive 28 days’ holiday and the opportunity to join our company pension scheme. Alongside the financials, you’ll get to work in a collaborative workspace in a rural setting. Work with some genuinely talented minds and be part of the continued development and expansion of our global company.
To apply for this role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 31 May 2022