- Inspect and clean all panels prior to painting
- Spray complete vehicles, panels and components to an exceptional standard
- Ability to spray using solvent-based paint
- Ability to blend, fade and clear coat
- Able to perform a smart repair
- Wet flat and polish to a high standard
- Complying within Health and Safety regulations and ensure cleanliness and tidiness at all times
- Eager to progress within role and take on more responsibility
- Other ad hoc jobs as requested
- Complete tasks by deadlines set.
- Previous automotive experience essential, however knowledge of Land Rovers is not essential
- Takes pride in their work, constantly seeking perfection and with a high level of attention to detail required
- Has at least 5 years experience within a similar role
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Own transport essential due to rural location
- GCSE Grade C+ in English and Maths.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, Arkonik has some very competitive benefits. You’ll not only be rewarded with a competitive salary but you will receive 28 days holiday and the opportunity to join our company pension scheme. Alongside the financials, you’ll get to work in a collaborative workspace in a rural setting. Work with some genuinely talented minds and be part of the continued development and expansion of our global company. Excellent training and progression opportunities are available for the right applicant.
To apply for this role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 28 February 2023