Would you like to be a part of Arkonik - the world’s leading custom Land Rover Defender specialists?
Arkonik has been established for over 10 years with production facilities in the UK and with Sales internationally, predominantly within the USA. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and passionate Paint Shop Technician to join Arkonik HQ. This is a role where you will be involved in all aspects of restoring Land Rovers within the Paint Department which offers you the opportunity to grow and progress within the company. On offer is a permanent role that pays a competitive pay rate, pension & 28 days holiday.
- Inspect and clean all panels prior to painting
- Spraying of full truck, panels and components to an exceptional standard
- Ability to spray using solvent based paint
- Ability to blend, fade and clear coat
- Able to perform a smart repair
- Wet flat and polish to high standard
- Complying within Health and Safety regulations and ensure cleanliness and tidiness at all times
- Eager to progress within role and take on more responsibility
- Other ad hoc jobs as requested
- Complete tasks by deadlines set
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous automotive experience essential however, knowledge of Land Rovers not essential
- Takes pride in their work, constantly seeking perfection and with a high attention to detail required
- Has at least 10-15 years experience within a similar role
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Own transport essential due to rural location
- GCSE Grade C+ in English and Maths
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
In return, Arkonik has some very competitive benefits. You’ll not only be rewarded with a competitive salary but you will receive 28 days holiday and the opportunity to join our company pension scheme. Alongside the financials you’ll get to work in a collaborative work space in a rural setting. Work with some genuinely talented minds and be part of the continued development and expansion of our global company. Excellent training and progression opportunities are available for the right applicant.
Closing date for applications is 21 June 2019