Would you like to be a part of Arkonik – The world’s leading custom Land Rover Defender specialists? Exciting opportunities have arisen for an experienced panel beater / prep hand to join us at Arkonik HQ in Mells, Somerset. We are looking for candidate with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Salary is highly competitive, dependent on experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and restoring work done to panels on high value vehicles.
- Flattening primer, priming panels ready for paint.
- General sanding and filler work.
- Working to deadlines.
- Communicating, both within your own department and with others to achieve maximum efficiency.
- General cleanliness and tidiness of the body shop department.
- Comply with health and safety procedures.
- Is able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative without supervision.
- Takes pride in their work and is constantly seeking perfection.
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience within a similar role.
- Is reliable, punctual and highly motivated.
- Will have a genuine passion for your work and a love for the job satisfaction that comes with seeing the finished product.
- Takes pride in their work and their essential role within the business
- Own transport is essential
If you like working with like-minded individuals who are committed to delivering their work to the highest standard and exceeding expectations at every step then please apply. Excellent training and progression opportunities are available for the right applicant.
Closing date for applications is 31 August 2019