Would you like to be a part of Arkonik – The world’s leading custom Land Rover Defender restoration specialists? Arkonik has been established for over 10 years with production facilities in the UK and sales internationally, predominantly within the USA.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and passionate Body Shop Technician to join Arkonik HQ. This is a role where you will be involved in all aspects of restoring Land Rover panels, filling, priming, sanding and painting (if skilled, however training can be provided), which offers you the opportunity to grow and progress within the company. On offer is a permanent role that pays a competitive pay rate, pension & 28 days holiday.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and restoring work done to panels for high-value vehicles
- Flattening primer and priming panels ready for painting
- General sanding and filler work
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations and ensure cleanliness and tidiness at all times
- Eager to progress within the role and take on more responsibility
- Other ad-hoc jobs as requested
- Complete tasks by deadlines set
- Previous automotive experience and knowledge of Land Rovers useful but not essential
- Takes pride in their work, constantly seeking perfection and with a high attention to detail required
- Has at least 5 years experience within a similar role
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Own transport essential due to rural location
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
In return, Arkonik has some very competitive benefits. You’ll not only be rewarded with a competitive salary but you will receive 28 days holiday and the opportunity to join our company pension scheme. Alongside the financials you’ll get to work in a collaborative work space in a rural setting. Work with some genuinely talented minds and be part of the continued development and expansion of our global company. Excellent training and progression opportunities are available for the right applicant.
This position is available for immediate start.
Closing date for applications is 26 April 2019