Applicants will need to be quietly confident and able to understand and empathise with the needs of our clients; clients who are often thousands of miles away and who may, having waited upwards of 12 months to take delivery, never see their vehicle until the day it arrives with them. The applicant’s role includes guiding potential clients as well as aiding existing ones, undertaking direct sales over the phone, and most importantly thinking innovatively to find strategies that will support our steady growth.
We are looking for someone who can be as passionate about our fantastic product as we are. Any serious applicant will be able to clearly describe what value they can bring to our business.
We are looking for a person who can learn, grow and succeed with us, someone who can maintain a strong drive for excellence. This opportunity is a rare one in which the successful candidate will be given immediate responsibilities, freedom to try new ideas and a chance at becoming part of a very special business. The individual should have a strong ‘will to win’, and should not bring anything other than their very best to the table.
Our product oozes value and turns heads wherever it goes and this is the perfect chance for someone interested in Sales to break the mould, work with a bespoke product, international Clientele and be welcomed into a team of sincere enthusiasts who are all incredibly dedicated to the Arkonik cause.
This is a role where you will be involved in all aspects of selling our high value luxury Bespoke Land Rovers, predominantly via telephone and guiding our clients through their build process. Responsible for taking leads from point of initial contact, through to deposit and then working with the converted sales to upsell and lockdown their specifications.
- Canvassing incoming leads to identify prospects
- Pipeline management and client communication
- B2C telesales and face to face deal negotiation - with the emphasis being on telesales.
- Reporting on hot prospects on a daily basis
- Keeping abreast of trends and knowledge within the US auto market
- Account management and consistent client communication, establish and develop relationships with prospects by providing support, information and guidance.
- Ensuring you hit sales targets (both new sales and upsell targets) and KPI’s in a performance driven environment
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as requested by deadline set.
QUALIFICATIONS, BACKGROUND AND SKILLS
- A Level Candidate or higher with at least 2 years experience in a product led B2C sales environment
- Excellent command of the English language
- Knowledge of Land Rovers useful but not essential, however willingness to develop product knowledge quickly
- Ability to multi-task with a high attention to detail required
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Compulsion to be a confident and an excellent communicator with people management experience and diligently organised
- Lateral and analytical thinking, with strong negotiating skills and closing ability
- Own transport essential due to rural location
Closing date for applications is 31 March 2020