Arkonik SVO is seeking a dedicated and eager professional Sales Representative interested in helping our business grow by generating inquiry and driving new custom Land Rover Defender sales while maintaining the company’s commitment to excellent customer service.
- Study Arkonik’s target market and identify avenues to generate new sales leads
- Effectively promote and expose the Arkonik brand in relevant markets
- Create a pipeline of leads and reach out to potential new clients via email, social media, phone, in person, etc.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends that drive sales and generate revenue
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive client relationships
- Perform needs analysis of existing/prospective clients to meet their requirements
- Identify and educate prospective clients on Arkonik’s vehicles and products
- Support existing clients with information and assistance related to Arkonik’s vehicles, products, and services
- Reach out to prospective clients through cold calling
- Track where different leads and customers are in the sales cycle, regularly updating client account information and maintaining relationships with all of them
- Close on sales leads and meet or exceed sales goals
- Negotiate prices and contracts with clients
- Report to management on prospective sales, client needs/problems/interests, competitive activities, etc.
- Work and communicate effectively with coworkers and management
- Liaise with Arkonik Ltd. Marketing and Sales Departments in the UK
- Liaise with Arkonik’s existing external Marketing resources and agencies
- Use management and client feedback effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Previous experience and/or success in sales
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience (client)
- Confidence and assertiveness required for cold calling potential clients
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with existing and prospective clients
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Not essential, but some experience, knowledge, and/or understanding of the Automotive Industry, especially related but not limited to vehicle build/restoration/manufacturing (more specifically for classic Land Rover Defenders) would be beneficial in the role.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to work with genuinely talented minds, becoming an integral part of our global company’s continued development and expansion.
To apply for this exciting role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 30 November 2023