Would you like to be a part of Arkonik - The world’s leading custom Land Rover Defender specialists? Arkonik has been established for over 13 years with production facilities in the UK and with Sales internationally, predominantly within the USA. Arkonik SVO, based in Charleston SC is recruiting for an Assembly Technician to join its ranks due to rapid growth. This is a role where you will be involved in the fitment of trim and accessories throughout our restoration and rebuild process.
- Fitment of trim/accessories throughout our restoration and rebuild process to the highest standards
- Work closely with the Vehicle Assembly Supervisor & Production Manager
- Ensure the correct equipment is being used
- Eager to progress within role and take on more responsibility
- To maintain a tidy, organised work area
- Other ad hoc jobs as requested
- Complete tasks by deadlines set – using the company production planner as a guide
- Wear correct PPE at all times and abide by the Company Health and Safety Policy.
- Knowledge of Land Rover Defenders would be useful but not essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- High attention to detail required and/or experience within an automotive/aerospace/nautical installation background
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, Arkonik has some very competitive benefits. You’ll not only be rewarded with a competitive salary but you will receive 28 days holiday and the opportunity to join our company pension scheme. Alongside the financials, you’ll work with some genuinely talented minds and be part of the continued development and expansion of our global company. Excellent training and progression opportunities are available for the right applicant.
To apply for this exciting role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 31 May 2022