Arkonik SVO, based in Charleston SC is recruiting for a Vehicle Technician to join its ranks due to rapid growth. You will primarily be involved in the installation of high-performance engines and automatic transmissions into classic Land Rover Defenders. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop and progress within this unique and exciting company. As a new venture, there will be both challenges and huge opportunities for the right candidates, a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude are essential. Competitive pay rates and benefits are on offer.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on Land Rover Defenders. Responsible for removing, installing, diagnosing, disassembling, and assembling parts, components, and engines
- Assemble all units according to drawings, sketches, or written directions. Must perform the assembly of the following systems according to the functional plan: Mechanical and chassis components / Hydraulic system installation / Electrical system installation
- Carry out functional tests, and ensure the assembly meets quality parameters
- Analyze technical and procedure problems; Make proposals to support the design, development, and planning in achieving the implementation of optimization
- Perform failure analysis and repair of complete vehicles
- Collect and prepare core data relating to productivity, capacity, ad deficiency. Record deviations, propose remedial measures and participate in their implementation
- Carry out training measures
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Program
- Qualifications: Highschool Diploma or GED preferred
- 5 years of relevant automotive experience is required
- Knowledge of ECU tuning with respect to GM® LS3 engines and transmissions is desired
- Will have proven automotive electrical knowledge
- ASE certifications OR equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Knowledge of Land Rovers useful but not essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- Reliable, punctual, and highly motivated
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary, and you’ll be working with an exceptional company and proposition.
To apply for this exciting role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 31 August 2022