Would you like to be a part of an exciting new business? Arkonik SVO, based in Charleston SC is recruiting key team members to join its ranks during the early stages of its conception. You will be primarily involved in the installing of high-performance engines and automatic transmissions into classic Land Rover Defenders. You will have the opportunity to develop and progress within this very unique and exciting company which is growing rapidly. As a new venture, there will be both challenges and huge opportunities for the right candidates, a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude are essential. Competitive pay rates and benefits are on offer.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on Land Rover Defenders. Responsible for removing, installing, diagnosing, disassembling, and assembling parts, components, and engines
- Assemble all units according to drawings, sketches, or written directions. Must perform the assembly of the following systems according to the functional plan: Mechanical and chassis components / Hydraulic system installation / Electrical system installation
- Carry out functional tests, and ensure the assembly meets quality parameters
- Analyze technical and procedure problems; Make proposals to support the design, development, and planning in achieving the implementation of optimization
- Perform failure analysis and repair of complete vehicles
- Collect and prepare core data relating to productivity, capacity, ad deficiency. Record deviations, propose remedial measures and participate in their implementation
- Carry out training measures
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Program
- Qualifications: Highschool Diploma or GED preferred - 3 years of relevant experience preferred
- ASE certifications OR equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Knowledge of Land Rovers useful but not essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- Reliable, punctual, and highly motivated
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary, and you’ll be working with an exceptional company and proposition.
To apply for this exciting role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 31 January 2021