Would you like to be a part of Arkonik – The world’s leading custom Land Rover Defender restoration specialists? Arkonik has been established for over 12 years with production facilities in the UK and sales internationally, predominantly within the USA.
Due to Land Rover parts becoming obsolete, Arkonik has a requirement for a Product Developer to join the team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate analytical forethought and plan for parts to be manufactured before stock levels diminish. On offer is a permanent role that pays a competitive salary, pension scheme and 28 days holiday.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit Arkonik stock of parts and suppliers’ stock to identify shortages and plan for manufacture.
- Innovation, Strategy and careful planning must be applied to ensure projects are completed in a set timeframe to the correct level of quality.
- Develop the product & brand through the manufacture of Arkonik quality parts.
- Carefully managing inter-personal relationships with suppliers and the Arkonik Team.
- Other ad hoc projects as requested by Team leaders and Department Managers.
- Complete tasks by set deadlines required by production.
- Previous automotive engineering experience preferred but not essential
- Engineering and project management experience essential for this role
- Knowledge of Land Rovers useful but not essential
- The successful candidate will possess the requisite measuring skills, attention to detail and experience in the use of measuring equipment
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work as part of a team or under their own initiative without supervision
- A strategic and analytical mindset is required for this role to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Has their own transport essential due to the rural location of our workshop
Closing date for applications is 21 June 2019