An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Manager to join us at our SVO facility in Charleston, SC. You will support our SVO Managing Director and the Production Team to ensure effective planning, execution, and management of Supply Chain requirements for Special Vehicle Operations upgrade fitment.
- Provide support to the Managing Director and Production Teamensuring that supply needs are met in order to meet and exceed production goals
- Participate in meetings with the Program Management, Material Operations and Quality Assurance Teams to ensure program responsibilities are understood, Supply Chain procurement actions are clearly defined and brought to closure in a timely manner for existing programs and R&D related to the evaluation of new projects
- Provide Supply Chain leadership and support to the production team with management of work performed while liaising with the UK team
- Work with logistic and support teams to plan material procurements and ensure supplier deliveries are in alignment with established PO delivery dates
- Be responsible for tracking and reporting of Supplier performance to include inputs in monthly and quarterly assessments
- Whenever possible, collaborate with our Managing Director and Production Team in support of the build programs. In addition, advising of any opportunities to improve planning, execution and the management of our subcontractors as well as supply chain requirements.
- Experience of working in supply chain management, quality, manufacturing operations and, logistics
- Understanding of the technical, manufacturing and/or supply chain requirements for production systems
- Familiarity with procurement, quality and export management policies, procedures, and regulations
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment and/or understanding of the business tools and processes required to manufacture products
- Has previously demonstrated leadership and people management skills with the ability to model and promote a strong sense of engagement, teamwork and cooperation
- Ability to take responsibility for completing work assigned; ensuring completion of all tasks and assigned critical actions
- Excellent business acumen, problem-solving, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to lead and influence internal customer and supplier community.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary, 28 days holiday plus you’ll be working with an exceptional company and proposition.
To apply for this exciting role, please send us your current CV along with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications is 31 October 2021