Our latest Edition to be transformed from its humble origins is HERITAGE, a classic-inspired Grigio Cenere and Chawton White Station Wagon.
Through a careful design consultation and sympathetic restoration, the result pays homage to the iconic Defender form but now boasts additional capabilities with overland upgrades and a completely refurbished V8 engine.
The sleek and understated design continues inside with Raptor-coated flooring throughout and sumptuous leather-trimmed upholstery.”
From start to finish, the Arkonik process was a blast ... it’s a lifetime purchase, an instant heirloom and I look forward to owning it forever and teaching my son to drive it.
Owner | New York
- Chawton White roof with matching modular steel wheels and Heritage grille
- Front bumper daytime running lights (DRLs)
- Body-coloured mirror shells
- BFGoodrich® AT KO2 tyres
- Optimill® wing top vents
- WARN® Zeon 12-S winch with Plasma cord
- Raptor-coated steering & front differential guard
- Individually folding side steps
- Rear LED work lamp
- Tow hitch and individually folding rear step
- Ruskin Inside™ Vintage Manuscript leather trim
- Modular heated front seats
- 2 Modular centre row seats
- Leather door cards
- High-top cubby box
- 4 tip-up seats in load area
- Bespoke suede headlining
- Brushed aluminum gear knobs & door furniture
- Evander 15” wood-rimmed steering wheel
- Orange LED lighting package
- Pioneer® premium sound system with Apple® CarPlay and reversing camera display
- Air Raptor-coated floor covering throughout
- Twin-circuit battery with isolator switch
- Additional power sockets
“From start to finish, the Arkonik process was a blast — speaking with their team members about each and every feature, receiving and reviewing samples of paints and leathers and other trim details, and discovering the combination that best reflected the type of Defender I’ve always imagined owning. It’s hard to imagine buying it any other way — it’s a lifetime purchase, an instant heirloom and I look forward to owning it forever and teaching my son to drive it”.
Owner | New York