Our latest Defender FARGO, has been artistically reimagined, much like the location in which it was shot. FarGo Village in Coventry (just down the road from the birthplace of the Defender) is a creative hub which has been regenerated to showcase its rich cultural heritage.
This D90, like all our builds, has been subject to our unrivalled nut and bolt restoration but exudes urban attitude thanks to its Safety Devices® roll cage and First Four® Shadow Bumper. The iridescent Mariana Black Pearl bodywork shifts from black to blue, complemented by Satin Black accents including a KBX® Signature grille and wheel arches.
- Body color: Mariana Black Pearl
- Wheel arch color: Satin Black
- Hood: OEM Puma
- Wheels: Kahn® Defend 1983 18” alloy
- Tires: BFGoodrich® All Terrain T/A KO2
- Grille: KBX® Signature inc. light surrounds
- Bumper: First Four® Shadow tubular with A-bar & LEDs
- Winch: WARN® Zeon 12-S
- Headlights: Duo-Lux LEDs
- Wing-top air intakes: KBX® (Zambezi Silver)
- Side steps: Fire & Ice (Ebony)
- Roof spotlights: 4 x rectangular LEDs
- Roll cage: Safety Devices®
- Work lamp: Rear-facing LED
- Roof rack: Safety Devices® Expedition with rear ladder
Step inside and this agile Defender boasts sumptuous Deep Brown, aniline leather upholstery with a contrasting diamond stitch pattern. Up front, you’re greeted with a wood-rimmed steering wheel, comfy heated seats complete with pneumatic lumbar adjustment and a high-tech Pioneer® infotainment system. The load area is equipped with versatile tip-up seats in matching leather.
- Seating trim: Brown Leather with Diamond Stitch
- Front row seats: Elite (heated)
- Front storage: Lock box with 12v & twin USB ports
- Load area seats: Inward facing tip-ups
- Steering wheel: Evander wood rimmed 15”
- Gear knobs: Alloy
- Door furniture: Alloy
- Headlining: Black suede
- Sound system: Pioneer® Touch screen display with Apple® Car Play and reversing camera display
View more about this Defender and inquire here.
This Defender was shot on location at FarGo Village, Coventry.