DEFIANCE is the original name for Glenwood Springs, Colorado where this Classic D110 Edition will make its home. The town is perfectly placed for Defender adventures, nestled between the narrow mountain valleys at the confluence of the Colorado and Roaring Fork Rivers.
In Keswick Green with Chawton White roof and matching steels, the iconic image of the classic Defender will endure, as this station wagon boldly conquers the steep contours of the Rocky Mountain trails.
This Defender 110 will be the perfect vehicle for the mountains of Colorado!
Owner | Colorado, USA
- Keswick Green body with Chawton White roof
- Original Land Rover grille
- Gloss Black chequer plate & KBX wing-top vents
- Front Runner roof rack with rear ladder and LED spotlights
- Front metal light guards
- Front bumper DRLs
- WARN Zeon 12-S winch
- Chawton White steel wheels
- BFGoodrich AT KO2 tyres
- Ebony Fire & Ice side steps
- Rear LED work lamp
- Raptor Black steering & front differential guard
- NAS rear step
- Chestnut Brown leather trim
- Modular heated front seats
- 2 Premium high-back centre row seats
- Lock boxes in front & centre rows
- 4 tip-up seats in load area
- Brushed alloy gear knobs & door furniture
- Evander 15” wood-rimmed steering wheel
- Ice White LED lighting package
- Alpine Premium sound system with Apple Car Play
- Air conditioning
Check out DEFIANCE D110 Edition here or contact us for more information.