Would you like to be a part of Arkonik - The world’s leading custom Land Rover Defender specialists? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Auto Electrician to join our team who is enthusiastic and keen to learn. This is a role where you will be involved in all aspects of the electrical work which offers you the opportunity to grow and progress within the company. On offer is a permanent role that pays a competitive pay rate, pension & 28 days holiday.
- To install electrical items in high specification vehicles
- To build custom wiring looms
- To diagnose electrical faults and overcome challenges
- Eager to progress within role and take on more responsibility
- Other ad hoc jobs as requested
- Complete tasks by deadlines set
- Previous automotive experience essential
- Knowledge of Land Rovers useful but not essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- High attention to detail required
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Own transport essential due to rural location
- GCSE Grade C+ in English and Maths
To apply, please visit our careers page here. Closing date for applications is 31st May 2020.